Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Magic Kingdom - March 2011

Today's offering from past trips is the Magic Kingdom from my March 2011 trip.  Unfortunately our planned MK day was a serious washout (I ran in for 3 hours alone and rode every major ride in the MK with no waits, but my wife and her best friend said "no way"), so we did our touring between 7:00 PM and 3:00 AM on a different day.  Our "ride count" was very good, but picture taking was limited.  Here is a selection of some of the better ones I got that night.

Cinderella's Castle.  My one day-time picture taken with my cell phone during a (very) brief break in the rain.
Magic Kingdom Entry Plaza
Adventureland - The Tiki Room
Adventureland - Tortuga Tavern
Frontierland - Diamond Horseshoe
Frontierland - Splash Mountain
Liberty Square
Liberty Square - the Liberty Belle
Fantasyland - Cinderella's Castle
Fantasyland - It's a Small World - Scandanavia
Fantasyland - Prince Charming's Carousel
Tomorrowland - Entrance
Tomorrowland - Space Mountain
Main Street - Crystal Palace
Main Street
Wishes
Wishes - Finale
Bonus Picture - Space Mountain from monorail, approaching Contemporary Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment